Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Robbee's 1st Birthday!

Today is Robbee's 1st Birthday!!! Yay! He officially turned one year old today, so I celebrated with a little nail art!
For those of you who don't know who Robbee is... Robbee is my pet rabbit. I've had him for almost a year and he's a Dutch mix rabbit. He is litterbox trained just like a cat. He likes nail polish just as much as I do, but he hates nail polish remover. xD
Here's the nail art I did for his birthday! On my middle finger is the number one (since he is one year old). On my ring finger is a picture of Robbee with a B-day hat!
 The base color I used is Dr.'s Remedy-Serene Silver Glitter.

Close-Up!

I can't believe Robbee is one year old; He's growing so fast! Even though Robbee can't say "Thank you," your birthday greetings are lovingly appreciated!


10 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Love the Rabbit, Good job on the art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Robbee is adorable! And the nail art if fabulous! Your pictures are getting to be professional quality - nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Robbee! The nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Robbee!! This mani is too cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!

    I'd like to recommend my iPod giveaway, it is open internationally! Thank you :)

    http://alanora.blogspot.com/2012/01/ipod-nyeremenyjatek.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B'day Robbee!! He's so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww~!! Happy birthday Robbee~!! He is a super cute rabbit and your nail design looks fabulous:D

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.