So far only 4 people voted on which nail art tutorial I should do next, and all four people voted to see how to do the snowman nail art. (To vote which nail art tutorial I should do next click here. So here is the tutorial...
First, you'll need a nail art bursh and a dotting tool.....
And 5 nail polish colors, silver for the background, white for the snowman, black for the snowman's hat and eyes, orange for his carrot nose, and red for the snowman's scarf.
1. First start with a silver background, I'm using Dr.'s Remedy SERENE Silver Glitter.
2. Then with your nail art brush, draw a pile of snow on the bottom of the nail. This line doesn't have to be perfect, so its ok to mess up, the more squiggly it is, the more realistic it will look.
3. Next use your nail art brush again, and use your white polish to draw three circles for the snowman's body.
4. Take your nail art brush again, but now use black polish. And draw a hat and arms.
5. Now use your dotting tool, dip it in black polish. And make three buttons for his body.
6. Use your nail art brush again, and using red polish. Draw a red scarf, to keep your snowman cozy. :)
7. Use your dotting tool again and make two black dots for eyes. And use your orange polish and make a carrot nose.
8. Now add a white line to his hat, and using your dotting tool make dots for falling snow.
Optional: Cover it in a glitter topcoat for extra snow.
And there you go! A simple step-by-step tutorial on how to put this little snowman on your nails. If you try this tutorial out lemme know, and send a picture to me at my e-mail address. I'd love to see it!