Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 9 and 10 Rainbow gradient Nails! (Pic Heavy)

 (This post was suppose to be a scheduled one but I don't know why it didn't post up! I put up my scheduled posts everyday at 9:00 Am but this one didnt so... ) Today on the 31 Day Challenge, the theme was Rainbow Nails, and tomorrow's is gradient nails so I combined both and came up with this Rainbow Gradient design. I even took pictures of every step, here's a step by step tutorial :)
I first painted my nails with Wet N' Wild Black Creme, and then I added Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love for the matte finish.

Then I added some pink pebble shapes with my dotting tool.


I then added some white pebble to be the "underwear" for my next color because it wouldn't show against the black.


Add the orange over the white.

I then added green and yellow.


Then I added blue and purple 
 And thats the little picture tutorial, now I will picture spam you with pictures of this mani. lol :P





Thanks for taking the time to get to the end of this post!

12 comments:

  1. love it!!!! It kinda look 3rd this is an awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! My favorite rainbow manicure out of all the ones I have seen today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!! I definitely think this is your best mani ever!! It looks so gorgeous! And almost 3D-ish :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comments everyone!! I luv you all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks for the tutorial :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.